• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

manual to auto

Lots of miscellaneous parts and the ability to search the forums as it's been covered ad nauseum. :}

Unless you're very mechanical and can deal with the electrical computer issues and have access to a donor vehicle, or have a lot invested into the Jeep already it would be easier to sell and buy what you want. If you're still interested a partial list of items include flywheel, torque converter, shifter and base plate, console trim plate, renix or ODBI trans computer, some way to get the proper TPS signal since the manual engine computer doesn't have the necessary output, xfer case linkage, front and rear drive shafts, extra brake switch, power/comfort dash switch, wiring harness, NSS, etc.

i do have access to a doner jeep, and being that im stuck in germany for the next five months my options are limited. Ive put some money into it already and just wanted a project and thought this would be fun and teach me alot more about my truck. Thanks for the help too, and i have searched but came up with nothing nor here or on pirate.

Back