• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bananaclip's 00 Build

bananaclip

NAXJA Forum User
I just sold my 09 jk last weekend and picked up a 2000 4 door sport. After dumping a fair amount of cash on the jk i quickly realized that I was not going to take it offroad. Soooo this brings my build. The xj that I purchased is very solid with zero tub rust. It is equiped with a 4.0 high output, aw4, 231, and a 8.25. I have ordered up a bunch of parts;
-RC 4.5 X series with full packs.
-5 33x12.50 MTR Kevlars on procomp flat black wheels
-Aj's super sliders
-Logans metal works front and rear bumpers
-8000lb smittybuilt
The lift is coming in today and I will start the build tomorrow! I plan on swapping axles, reinforcing the tub, 1 ton steering, lockers, skids, Full cage, SYE/driveshaft etc. I will get some pics up as soon as the fun begins!!!!
gunsmilie.gif

Sweet. Enjoy the build. And as always, take pics along the way : )

I have some updates but no pics yet sorry. I have owned and lifted several jeeps in my day but this one has been a true PITA! The tub and the body are so clean but every bolt was rusted and seized. I had to cut the leaf bolts (tub side) because they were seized to the metal sleave in the bushing.

The upside! My wheels /tires and winch showed up yesterday and I should have a roller by thursday or friday! I will get some pics up asap!

I have owned and lifted several jeeps in my day but this one has been a true PITA!

:D welcome to the XJ world, keep a can of pb blaster near it at all times

currently i have one full can under the seat and a half can in the tool box

Back