• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats Cookin'?????

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
You all know that it was not going to be long before my fat butt was not posting about food. I will have 15# of nacho cheese w/ me and I am making a few Bacon Explosions. (probably around 15# or more) I know that it is still a ways off, but one of my favorite parts of the trip is the potluck dinner. :chef:

Cheese "this belly is bought and paid for" Man

Since 15 seems to be some sort of magic number here, I will be bringing at least 15 gallons of homebrew :cheers:

Josh, make some more chili! I will try to make something not sure what yet.

If Brad and Neal bring the fryer,
we will bring a turkey.

BOB

Chili is going to be there! Remember it's venison. If Rev can get Susie to try it, it'll warrant him another cigar.

Chili again. I'll make sure and set up next to the nacho machine for chili cheese nachos :D

Guiness-Brilliant%21.jpg

damn straight! I made chili last night and poured nacho cheese over the top of the chili dogs...it was pure awesomeness.

Since 15 seems to be some sort of magic number here, I will be bringing at least 15 gallons of homebrew :cheers:

15 jello shots then...or maybe 15 coolers of jello shots...

mac 'last year they were gone in 15 seconds' gyvr

I have a cooler that has two taps on the front of it and a cold plate inside the cooler. So if someone wants to bring a keg or two along I can grab a tank of C02 we can have fresh draft beer pouring all weekend!

i make my own wine. want me to bring a couple gallons?

Hell yeah, a two day winterfest with two turkey fryers!

Is it a good or bad thing that my turkey fryer is getting more mods then my Jeep? The fryer will be there, can't promise anything about the Jeep (or the X)

Neal

Holy crap, 3 posts! Who is this guy? :D

Camille and I were talking today and we think we will have a hog that is due to meet its maker by then, so we are possibly going to donate a big roasters worth of slow cooked pulled pork to the pot luck dinner and some buns and BBQ sauce. My buddy JR and his wife Kelly (some of ya met them at the Hannibal run) they run a catering biz and they can cook up some mean food! They said they would cook and shread it if we supplied it. So, I am pretty sure we will supply enough pork, buns and sauce for 50+ people at the pot luck. Oh yeah, and Bacon Expolsions and Nachos (via R2CHZ2).

Cheese "because who really cares about wheelin or living beyond their 50's " Man

Camille and I were talking today and we think we will have a hog that is due to meet its maker by then, so we are possibly going to donate a big roasters worth of slow cooked pulled pork to the pot luck dinner and some buns and BBQ sauce. My buddy JR and his wife Kelly (some of ya met them at the Hannibal run) they run a catering biz and they can cook up some mean food! They said they would cook and shread it if we supplied it. So, I am pretty sure we will supply enough pork, buns and sauce for 50+ people at the pot luck. Oh yeah, and Bacon Expolsions and Nachos (via R2CHZ2).

Cheese "because who really cares about wheelin or living beyond their 50's " Man

You could be my hero if this happens! (I eat pork like Fluffy eats tacos)...

I believe Max-Bilt and I may be bringing a Crockpot or two of chili down...

I am going to bring some tofu and yogurt to try and off set the fat consumption that will take place that weekend.
I also will be conducting ZUMBA classes out side of the Highway Hilton every morning at 7:00am.

Back