• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who's going?

XJJPR

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
How about a head count for SoCal members going to Moab.

Just a "Yes" or "Maybe"

all you "No"s we don't need to hear you crying.

mark

I'll be there. Dad and I will drive over on Sunday, and drive home the next Monday.

Moab

Trying to make a quick turn around trip, May arrive on the 9th. and leave on the 11th. Not quite sure yet.

Joe

I will be leaving Sat (or maybe late Fri) and arriving Sat and leaving the following Sat :D

<- edit -> I am willing to help out so you can count on two (my dad is coming along so he'll help out as well) <- edit ->

Kejtar

Last edited:
Dinner Friday nite

I'd like to use this post to determine who in the So Cal Naxja group will help with the dinner plans on Friday nite.
I plan on being at the community center around 3:00 to start things on the Friday. Any help you can lend for that day will be gratefully accepted.
I will need volunteers to set up, help do some cooking, and clean up.
I will also be doing most of the shopping and such the weekend of 9/27 except for the meat and other items that need to be bought just before or at Moab.
My plans are for us to furnish the main entrees, condiments to go with the entrees, the utensils, drinks and desert. Is there anything else that anyone thought of that we should be furnishing for this dinner?
Thanks
Mil

Re: Dinner Friday nite

GRNT said:
I'd like to use this post to determine who in the So Cal Naxja group will help with the dinner plans on Friday nite.
I plan on being at the community center around 3:00 to start things on the Friday. Any help you can lend for that day will be gratefully accepted.
I will need volunteers to set up, help do some cooking, and clean up.
I will also be doing most of the shopping and such the weekend of 9/27 except for the meat and other items that need to be bought just before or at Moab.
My plans are for us to furnish the main entrees, condiments to go with the entrees, the utensils, drinks and desert. Is there anything else that anyone thought of that we should be furnishing for this dinner?
Thanks
Mil

This is exactly what I was doing this for you Mil.

However, Lets keep this thread for the "Yes" list then we will get who can what and willing help where later when this list of "yes" is generated on another thread.

Thanks mark

I'M Going!!!!

It is now confirmed, I get to go play in Moab. :clap: I will be arriving on the 9th. and departing Moab on the 11th. Best I could do. I will bring the tables I mentioned earlier if still needed?
Also, will be camping at Slickrock, for what it is worth. :)

I'm in!

I'll be there from 8th to 12th. Still trying to be completely ready but major stuff is done!!!:bunny:

I believe someone quoted about 12 hours or so :) Some can probably get there faster... but I will be towing so I will be limited in my top speed (XJ towing a trailer)

Kejtar

Kejtar said:
I believe someone quoted about 12 hours or so :) Some can probably get there faster... but I will be towing so I will be limited in my top speed (XJ towing a trailer)

Kejtar

Once you get out of CA it doesn't matter. Out on I-70 the semi's will blow past you regularly.

Well.. I will be towing my camping trailer with the XJ and even with the electrical brakes on the trailer... I don't know how fast I will want to go......

Kejtar

Back