• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heading to Haspin Sunday 9/26/10

Chris89

NAXJA Forum User
Hello, My name is Chris this is my first post on here. A good friend of mine and myself are planing a trip to haspin on Sunday 9/26/10. It will be Jeff My wife Molly and Myself. We are wanting to get a few more to meet up with at haspin. Jeff will be on a quad and myself a 89 XJ. This will be my 2nd time taking to haspin. The 1st time i dove into about an 7 foot hole and got stuck. We like to hill climb trails mud and almost anything. What we do not like is to ride the main trail the whole trip. I would like to meet people out thier that knows the trails and thier way around. I want to find Devils BackBone and see if my XJ will handle it. So far everything i wanted to do the XJ done with ease. I do not know that much about the XJ i got it on trade. Has 3" lift 33 tractor tires Welded rear diff and some other work done by the guy i got it from. So if you are free this sunday then lets meet at haspin and see what we can get into !! Please email for fast response. I do not get on that much and check my email a few times a day. Thanks Chris. [email protected]

Back