• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trying to find this part...

bradleyheathhays

NAXJA Forum User
Removed the front bumper on my 96 XJ and ended up damaging this plastic bulb kind of thing attached to the inside of the bumper. It had a vacuum line leading to it so I'm guessing it's supposed to be some kind of vacuum ballast, but I can't find it anywhere online. I'm guessing that's because I don't even know what system it belongs to.

Does anybody know what this plastic bulb thing is and where I can go to get another one? Thanks

vacuum reservoir... hit the junkyard. You can probably buy one new but why bother?

x2 on the salvage yard.

Heck, doesn't even have to be from a Jeep just as long as you get one that will fit into the location.

FYI--a lot of XJ owners relocate the vacuum reservoir into the engine compartment for physical protection and it shortens the amount of vacuum line so there are fewer places for it to break.

Back