• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking to trade my 98 5.9 grand cherokee

snowboard3r411

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 1998 grand cherokee with the bad ass 5.9l its bone stock and only has 96,000 miles on it wont find to many with less then 100,000 on it its in perfect condition the interior is mint condition to. i will add more pictures tomorrow but you can see how stright it is from these pictures. Im looking to trade for something set up for off road already basically a built rig already let me know what you guys got for offers not really looking to sell but i would take 5500 no less. my email is [email protected] and i live in grand junction

grand.jpg

grand1.jpg

grand2.jpg

PM sent........

BOR rig prolly...

man these things are sweet Ive always wanted a 5.9 Grand Cherokee. I used to just wheel Grands but they are so expensive to fix up. I would leave this sucker stock and make it fast.

man these things are sweet Ive always wanted a 5.9 Grand Cherokee. I used to just wheel Grands but they are so expensive to fix up. I would leave this sucker stock and make it fast.
oh she is super fast i smoke all the rice cans around here lol and more info on your rig coolkid but as of now me and yella are working out a deal

You just let me know if that falls through.

just rolled 130k today. 31's. Long arms. Nice sound system with 10in sub. Clean interior. Obviously Warn winch. JCR rear tire carrier bumper. KN cold air intake... blah blah blah.

ohhh man what the heck Troy always gets all the deals....

You talk like this is a done deal. I still gotta meet with him, he's gotta like my rig, I gotta like his........

Hell, someone might offer him a trade he likes better......... :dunno:

Okay I have to ask.... how many friggin jeeps do you have? What happend to that white 2 door?

On the other hand nice lookin rig. Hope ya can get a good trade out of it!

Okay I have to ask.... how many friggin jeeps do you have? What happend to that white 2 door?

On the other hand nice lookin rig. Hope ya can get a good trade out of it!
i currently have 5 lol but thats not un normal. but as far as im consirended its a done deal on my side that think is sexy reminds me of my old cherokee i been missing. oh and i still have the white two door i just put a nice bumper on it
001-1.jpg

I loved my Grand when I had it. Super quick and the interior was beautiful. This is a nice vehicle!

are you still posting pics because its still available.... don't make me get in the running. She's a beaute! I'm serious, BTW, and that isn't often.:sunshine:

I got one I'll trade ya too, tho I'm a little late to put in a offer, it seems.

Back