• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The real deal...on camping!!!!

G

:twisted: What's the real deal? Does the campsite have a John and shower? Electric for a tent heater?....Who the hell is the chairman of this event? Who's the drunkess of all?....I want answers or my candy butt going camping at a hotel!!!!Love...Chark

Guest.....my Butt....I'm a lifer. Where's Woody...the Pres. ain't doing the cigar thing....is he?

[quote:5a3b0c5685="Chark"]Guest.....my Butt....I'm a lifer. Where's Woody...the Pres. ain't doing the cigar thing....is he?[/quote:5a3b0c5685]

Yeah, what is up with camping. I'm down for whatever. I'll camp if people are camping, or I'll motel it if that is what everyone is doing. Do we have a tentative campground yet?

I'm going to do what I can to get the weekend off work, hopefully I'll be headed down Mid to late in the day on Friday. Where will everyone be at? Are there any plans to hit a bar in town, or maybe dinner somewhere? The Hoosier is a good place to eat, and it's right in town, maybe 4 minutes from the gate(to badlands), plus there are at least 2 bars within walking distance,IIRC. Anybody want to convoy down from cheese land or Northern Illinios?

:( Well.....what's the latest? I'm planning on taking both Thursday and Friday off from work. Spenting the eve, Thurs. at Sean's, er Easy..or OneTonXJ's...you know alais Jeepfreak Sean's. I figure that way Sean and I can get to Badlands early enough on Friday to check out the trail. I don't care if I camp...just want to have a bit of a plan. Yes...lets all try to do the n "night thing" as a group somewhere.....I think Beezil quit drinkin' and can be our "D" driver.

"Beezil quit drinking"

?????????????

Chark, what are you kidding me???

zhit, I think Snopes.com needs to crush that rumor pronto!

Maybe you just *think* I quit drinking cause you can't tell the difference between drunk beezil, and more drunk beezil.....

Maybe this year the rest of you could consider pacing yourselves, so I don't end up having to babysit you losers, and keep you from dozing off in your camp chairs, and falling face first into the fire.....

:twisted:

You can't expect Beez to quit drinkin', it's the only we he stays good lookin' :twisted:

I'm still campin' at the river friday night, I'm bringing half a truckload of wood to keep us/me warm.

Sean

Chark will be more than likely....by himself. Corey is doing school and the freezing camping temps wreck havoc on Deb's make-up. A work friend of mine was thinkin' about coming...along he says he smarter than I....and ain't freezing to death,Later.

drinking

Are we appointing 'sober sisters' a week ahead of tiime? If so ill bring plenty of Jimson Weed for late night phreak outs. I think i can find 12 strings, but ill have to tape my shoes on.

Back