• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

2xtreme

NAXJA Forum User
I hope you and your families, friends and loved ones all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

I wish everyone a enjoyable, safe holiday!!

Michael

ditto to everyone.

hey....pm's will not work...cant read whatever u wrote me about the interior dome light covers, lol

Yep, Happy Thanksgiving to all!! And specially to all those in the Armed Forces that can't be with their families, my thoughts go out to all of them.

Happy turkey day! I hear a brown ale, saison, or jubelale is a good beer to have with dinner. As for you BMC drinkers.. well we'll not go there.

I'm makin' BBQ for my pals with the newborn. Have a 6pk of Shiner Bock and some cornbread to go with the ribs. :) They're looking forward to eating real food again. :D

Everyone have a safe holiday and a wonderful weekend.

ooh that sounds good phil....i want bbq

but my friends are makin deep fried turkey..........*drools*

Happy Thanksgiving from Spokane.
I have to do the dinner at both families houses both live in Spokane. One north and one south. However we get to look forward to enjoying Slow roasted, herb crusted, bone in prime rib with pan jus and creamy horseradish up north and down south BBQ'ed smoked turkey and chipotle buttered green beans with brown sugar pecans as well drinking copious amounts of Port Townshend Porter, and what ever else they brought over from the brewery. hope you all enjoy your wonderful meals.

Cleatus92
Trevor
:cheers:

cleatus92 said:
Happy Thanksgiving from Spokane.
I have to do the dinner at both families houses both live in Spokane. One north and one south. However we get to look forward to enjoying Slow roasted, herb crusted, bone in prime rib with pan jus and creamy horseradish up north and down south BBQ'ed smoked turkey and chipotle buttered green beans with brown sugar pecans as well drinking copious amounts of Port Townshend Porter, and what ever else they brought over from the brewery. hope you all enjoy your wonderful meals.

Cleatus92
Trevor
:cheers:

WOW! that one actually made my mouth water.

Happy T-day to all. Be thankful and be safe!

While yur all out killing each other on black friday, we'll be freezing our *** off and enjoying whatever sloppyness TSF is serving up. Yum, Yummmm!

Gobble, gobble.
Mojo

Back