• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interior Cargo Rack - Introductory Sale $30 off

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
I am running a introductory sale on the interior cargo rack for the XJ.

Sale: $99.99 Regular Price: $129.99

For more information or to order please see the website: http://www.wilsonfabworks.com/accessories/storage/xj-interior-cargo-shelf/

This is a limited time sale and may end at anytime.

Do you ever pile your camping gear on top of your cooler? Does your gear spill into the back seats? Our Our cargo shelf solves both of those problems, by separating your camping gear and allowing for secure tie down of gear.
Our cargo shelf has two options, the width and height are made to order. This is handy if you have equiptment mounted on the sides like our model jeep. We also allow you to choose how high the shelf will be off the floor this is so if you have a taller cooler you can order it to fit.

Rack is 24″ Deep, 42 – 48″ Wide, 12 – 20″ Tall (rack in photo is 42 wide)
The rack ships with the legs not attached, they are designed to bolt to the floor and then bolt to the rack. By shipping it flat we can lower the cost to ship. Rack ships primed ready for paint.

Although not shown in the photos the rack comes with welded end caps.

4901191891_31c95a924a_b.jpg

4901775408_65f0e76224_b.jpg

4901783288_1445e814b5_b.jpg

Will be jumping on this! Looks like good construction, i have a quick question about the width though. I measured between my wheel wells inside and i have roughly 44"...if i ordered the 48" width do the legs just mount closer together or does that just not work in an XJ?

Correct, the back legs will mount closer together. I have thought about making it mount to the wheel well in the back, but depending on how the user installs it the rack might not sit level.

Ordered!!!!

any other information on the materials?

powered coated?

steel alloy?

size / thickness of the square tubing?

The rack came in today. I'll try and get some pics up this weekend. Thanks!!

I put mine in back in November or so but ^^^ THAT is an excellent idea, i thought of going that route as well but just ended up welding it to the floor. To anyone who purchases this in the future: GREAT product and construction, however if you plan on putting more than a reasonable amt. of weight on it...i would consider welding it in like above or like i did the legs to the floor boards. So far i've had a 20 gallon cooler filled with ice and beer, along with a 6 person tent, a small bundle of fire wood, and a duffel bag filled with recovery gear. I also had drilled into the sides to mount my fire extinguisher, shovel, and high lift jack. It supported all that weight with no problem, but even welding to the floor boards, when going around a curve on the road, i was able to see it slightly move side to side...but the welds held strong. So again, a very strong product, but weld it in!

Back