• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sorry I missed the M&G...

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
Haha, that biker group thing is awesome.

Here's what I was rewarded with today. Roarke Patrick was born at 11:04am. 9lbs, 20z. 21" long. :scared: Since he was a c-section baby he didn't get all scrunched up. That boy's so big he feels like he's a month old when you hold him. Took right to the bewb like a pro, too. :) He was barely out and my wife and I were asked to be his Godparents. Very exciting day. :cheers:

DSC_0006.jpg

Congrats to mom and dad, oh and of course you two. God parents huh so does that mean you get to sugar him up and send him home. Well not yet I mean

ECKSJAY said:
Need to get him a little white trash West Coast Choppers one.
Orange County Choppers - and an autographed picture of Mikey!:guitar:

Was he born at St. Peters or does every hospital have those same receiving blankets? Brings back memories that are only 4 months old, my son was born on July 24th! Can't wait till he's old enough to take out with me in the jeep.

Good times!

Congrats!

Elfwizard1975 said:
Was he born at St. Peters or does every hospital have those same receiving blankets?
Good times!

Congrats!

Every hospital in existance has those blankets. Well, at least the 5 or so hospitals I seen all over the country. Congrats Phil!

Back