• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wide Chain Conversion

FearNoFish

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone beside JB Conversions sell these? I am trying to get my t-case rebuilt for the Fall Fling and JB won't be able to ship any before Oct.

FNF

im pretty sure you could put one together with the gears and chain from a dodge dakota 231 case

I surfed a little and came up with a set up off of E-Bay that includes Dodge parts, a new chain and the 6-pinion planet gears for $150 + shipping.:D

Of course these are used parts (except for the chain) but so is every thging else in the case. These parts would be $675 from JB conversions.

FNF

I surfed a little and came up with a set up off of E-Bay that includes Dodge parts, a new chain and the 6-pinion planet gears for $150 + shipping.:D

Of course these are used parts (except for the chain) but so is every thging else in the case. These parts would be $675 from JB conversions.

FNF
Link please.

Back