• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Downsizing Tires. 33's for 32's

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurfXJSnow

NAXJA Forum User
Tired of running stock 3.07's on my 33's and going 50 on the interstate. Looking to trade my 33x12.50x15 Toyo Open Country M/T's for some 32" mud terrains. Must be in almost new condition for my tires are just about new and have over 90% tread left. Mine are mounted on 15x8 black D windows, but id be open to some jeep MOABS if you'res are mounted on them. If not, then you pay for mounting and balancing if you dont have either wheels. I also have a 33" bfg A/T spare thats in good shape Id throw in only if you have a 32" spare.

Call me. 719-205-5455

you home already?

I have a set of 32" bfg a/t- good tread (probably 90%?). I'd pay thalf the cost of having them swapped-

Id have to think about that one... These tires are worth quite a bit more than the BFG A/T's... So a straight trade plus half the mounting fees would put me a little behind. Plus, im really looking for some M/T's. Ill let you know if I dont find anything else in a week or so. Thanks for the offer though!

Cool- just let me know... I know it wasn't exactly what you were looking for, but fugured there was no harm in offering. I'm really wanting to go to a 35 m/t, but figured it's a step in the right direction :)

Damn, Ive got a set of goodyear wrangler authority m/t 31"s allmost new on 15x8 black d-window rims and im looking for some 33"s right now. I'd throw some cash at you too.

ya the 3.55 swap would benefit you quite a bit actually
That will help, but I'm running 4.56 and 32's with the manual trans and I got to tell you, I think that is the way to go. RPM's are a bit high on the highway, but it pulls the passes well and wheels nicely.

ya but i imagine he is looking for a good cheap alternative...

with him liking his tires a lot and not locking the rear or wheeling it hard, it should be easy to find a 30/35 combo with 3.55's pretty cheap and easy swap too

And with that this thread has been closed.

Enough with the name calling/tough guy B.S.

PM Surf if you have anything constructive to help him out with.

And Surf...... keep up your antics and you'll receive a time out. Come here and socialize, talk Jeeps...... but stop looking for e-fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back