• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any interest in a 14 bolt rear?

LBC970

NAXJA Forum User
I have a complete 14 bolt rear from a GMC truck im looking to part with. Anyone interested? Make an offer.

Thanks

Is it a full floater? What is the WMS to WMS? What gears?

Is it a full floater? What is the WMS to WMS? What gears?

This is the 10.5 ring gear, so full float. I will get the other info when I get to the shop tonight. What exactly is WMS to WMS? (I'm slow when it comes to acronyms!)

I didn't make it to the shop tonight, but I will get pictures and info on Friday.

EDIT: On a side note, if anyone is interested, I would be all for trades for XJ parts... :cool:

Finally, some pictures and info!

14-Bolt Rear, full float, 8-lug.

Going off of the 14-bolt bible on pirate 4x4, and without actually opening the diff, here is what I know...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SRW
(single rear wheel truck)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]67.5" 3-3/8" / 0.5"Type A[/FONT]

And that's it. I don't know the gear ratio, sorry. Three jobs keeps me very busy.

Here is that very informative post on Pirate...
http://www.pirate4x4.com/tech/billavista/14b_bible/index.html

And here are some pictures...

P7220016.JPG
P7220016.jpg

P7220018.jpg

P7220019.jpg

P7220020.jpg

P7220021.jpg

P7220017.JPG

P7220018.JPG

P7220019.JPG

P7220020.JPG

P7220021.JPG

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I will do my best to answer them. I don't know TOO much about this axle, I grabbed it before it went to the junk yard under the truck with plans on putting it under the Jeep, but am not going that big. Ever. So I'd like to see it go to someone who will use it...

Thanks

Last edited:
Someone take it or I am gonna be forced to shave it and build a monster axle out of it...

Optimistically, 30 million.

Realistically, $200

If you pick it up, more if I have to deliver it anywhere. Unless your in Glenwood/Aspen area. For a Colorado Springs guy, I would be willing to meet half way, Buena Vista area.

If I don't get rid of this thing before winter hits up here, I am going to drag it in the shop, shave it, disc it, rebuild it and lock it, then ask more for it in the spring...

EDIT: Like I said further up, I am also interested in XJ parts, 4x4 parts, pretty much just about anything. Make an offer...

Back