• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans Creek in October - Feeler

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I wanted to get this out there early to give people some time to plan. I'm wanting to head back up to Evans sometime in October to bring back the tradition of the Evans Creek Oktoberfest run.

I'm hoping we can have a decent turnout for this. Mainly because we haven't had a good size north end run in awhile.

I'm thinking either the weekend on the 16-17 or 23-24 are looking good. Are there any preferences to either weekend?

I'll leave the specifics to the official thread, but I just wanted to see how much interest this would have.

wish I could say i would be there, but chances are slim that my junk will be done by then. maybe i could ride along with one of my buddies.........

This may be dumb... Where is Evans creek?
Google "Carbonado, WA" for the closest town. It's about a 3hr drive from Portland. It's a rather painless drive compared to Naches.

There's a campground up there with bathrooms, fire pits, and a covered area.

23/24 = IN

Evans is tight. It makes the top section of FB5 look full size friendly.

23+24 sounds possibly doable for me
icon10.gif

In if I'm not out of town for work, There is a chance I might be out of town for 6 weeks October through November.

Back