• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MSV / Coney flats Saturday the 28th

would like to go but wil my lil'2'lift on 30"ers and no locker or skids do it without droning at the lake?

You should be ok we ran a stock grand cherokee threw just fine. Just take it slow and have people spot you threw. And this time of year the lake isent to deep so you should be fine.

I am down to run MSV - count me in for sure

Dont back out on me this time lol. But glad to see you can join us.

About time, if you were not going to start one I was! :laugh:

This is the same time for the TNT/Wyoming group at Jenny Creek, too many people though. This will be a good group.

So it will take lets say an hour to get to the trail head from Boulder. So where you want to meet in Boulder, that gas station or the parking lot across the street?

would like to go but wil my lil'2'lift on 30"ers and no locker or skids do it without droning at the lake?

Hypoid did it with his 3" DIY lift and 31's. Hypoid going through the lake.

Last edited:
Hey now I have been a little busy buying parts, and running to someones house to get parts and on the phone with someone to! lol. And school just started to so thats been keeping my mind a little busy. But hey look atleast we have a few already. See I already knew this thats what I posted it so late because I knew people were just wating lol

We always use to meet at the circle K off of Canyon Rd, but since it is on the south side of the road so it is pain to get a group out of there through the light and stay together.

I talked to Jeapfreak and we talked about a better place. So looking I found a car wash farther west and easier to get out of:

Buffs Car wash @ 8am

It is on the north side of the street, larger parking lot, and farther down Canyon Rd closer to heading out of Boulder to Nederland. It should not be packed at 8am.

Ugh... I have to leave by 7 to get there at 8 :cry: yeeehaw

Ought to be worth it though, I've never run either trail

Ugh... I have to leave by 7 to get there at 8 :cry: yeeehaw

Ought to be worth it though, I've never run either trail

Where do you live? Your tag says Denver, from my work I25 & 58th it takes me 30 minutes to get to Boulder? I-25North to Hwy-36 and up to Boulder Canyon Road.

JeepFreak wants to get on the trail by 9:30 so meeting in Boulder at 8am is the only way as it is another hour or less to get to the trail.

I'm fine with the time, really - not bothered. I live by DU and it's between 40min to an hour to the carwash as stated by google

I'm fine with the time, really - not bothered. I live by DU and it's between 40min to an hour to the carwash as stated by google

............the skinny peddle on the right is the gas, step on it and you can beat the 40 minute estimate. :D

Never go my google or mapquest they are never right lol. Hey the earlyer we get on the trail we miss all the traffic lol. And I gotta be to work at 5:45 so thats why.

I still have to get a new things tied up by Saturday. Like new trackbar put on, u-joints done on the rear driveshaft and put my new lower control arms on. wow I better get cookin lol

Never go my google or mapquest they are never right lol. Hey the earlyer we get on the trail we miss all the traffic lol. And I gotta be to work at 5:45 so thats why.

I still have to get a new things tied up by Saturday. Like new trackbar put on, u-joints done on the rear driveshaft and put my new lower control arms on. wow I better get cookin lol
are we doin coney too? man I hope my u- joints will handle it (they're the originals..'94)

Last edited:
are we doin coney too? man I hope my u- joints will handle it (they're the originals..'94)

They should be fine man. I had the original one on and my jeep has 180,000 miles on it. And they would still be ok if I would of caught them down in Ouray but then after that they havent stopped making noise. So you should be ok

Got my track bar on tonight! :clap: 1 project done 2 more to finish before Saturday lol

Back