• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a TC rebuild kit

MuddyXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Time has come to fix this TC. I really want to put it in 4wd again. Does anyone know where to get the best price for a rebuild kit. And since I'm not the brightest crayon in the box there has to be very clear instructions. Would be nice to have the instructions for the J B SYE kit too since I didn't get those with the used kit I bought and installed in the "dark".

..with out more detail,( your particular type of transfer case,etc..)-I would recommend you check out JB Conversions or National Drivetrain-I just recieved a re-build kit from National Drivetrain for my NP228 for a reasonable price after locating a re-build kit online at their website-shipment was not so great-For some type of reference materials,I had to go to the local library and xerox a few copies of their shop manuals-I'm not sure,but I heard that with your re-build kit order some vendors include schematics/instructions,..not sure on this,but maybe someone else here can provide some enlightment-

Back