• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey Drunks...

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Care for a drink in Seattle?

I'll be up there August 31, I work in the day and have the evening free. I have a flight the next morning so no all night ragers.

So...

Dammit - 2 blocks from my office and I'll be in Spokane that day

:dunno:

I can be there. :phone:

I'll see if I can make it, there's an Irish pub/restaurant at the bottom of the hill. We stayed at the executive hotel(next door) last weekend for my buddy's bachelor party.

perfect - close to the ferry. give me a ring when you get into town. my number hasnt changed. :guitar:

Well I'm in your rainy little city and will be mostly free by 2.30 or 3 probably. Going to turn in early tonight since I didn't get much sleep last night, guess the alley behind my hotel in San Francisco was a popular place to have trash can wars...

I have to get my jeep ready for this weekend, or else I would catch a bus out there.

Damn Geoff, are you drinking your way across America? Or is it a thinly disguised attempt to rack up frequent flyer miles at your employer's expense?

Back