• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

skid plate

look online then. eBay, craigslist, your local chapter classifieds etc.

Extend your junkyard search farther out then or check online as mentioned. Heck I threw away two of them last year. Actually I might have one still. I'll look when I get home. I don't know how much shipping would be. It isn't light.

I trolled the local forums until I saw one pop up for like 20-25 bucks in perfect shape. A can of primer and a can of bedliner and it looks awesome.

A '97 skid should fit a '93 - they connect to the sway bar bolts if I am not mistaken.

itll fit, the one on my 97 came off of an early model.

they connects behind the sway bar actually. 3 bolts on the passenger side, one on the drivers. shitty i know. i used the 3 stock bumper bolts that i had left over when i replaced mine. they threaded right in. looked exactly like the stock sway bar bolts as well. youll need bolts and nuts for the front cross member though. i used 3 that were 1/4 x 1/2 long.

I used M10x1.5 grade 8 bolts, I had to enlarge the holes(3) across the front of the skid plate to fit them. Only took a few minutes with a stepper bit though. I had no problem getting wrenchs on the front 3 bolts. I spent more on hardware and spray pain than I did the skid itself...

Back