• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Windshield Replacement?

keaton

NAXJA Forum User
Went camping this weekend and came back with a bad windshield. Apparently some jack ass up there thought it would be funny to throw a rock at my jeep while we were all passed out. Its spider cracked all the way around basically so I gotta get a new one soon. Where's a good/cheap place to go in the Auburn area?

Contact John (Avanteone). He is in Auburn and has a guy that he uses.

i got a guy that comes to you and will do it for i think 175. i'll have to check but pretty sure thats it.

Damn things are pricey in your area. I just got one replaced here in Colorado for $120.

Oldies auto glass 2067785574. the guys name is robert. tell him Buddy with The Plumbing Joint gave you the number.

I've used John's guy because he's local and John is a huge sponsor of NAXJA's NWFest.

I just had mine done for $140.

I paid $200 almost a year ago...it was a good deal at the time. I called around many local shops and was quoted much higher.

~Scott

GolfClap.gif

Back