• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iron Clads Sunday the 15th

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so heres the new thread with all the info. Mods you can delete the other thread plz.

Ok so sunday the 15th Ironclads. Had a buddy run Jenny creek yesterday and said its not as hard as it use to be. So I wana run Ironclads now. Meet at the park in ride off I25 and state highway 66. Which is the exit that goes to Lyons and Estes Park. Once you get off the highway turn left and go across the highway and the park n ride is on your left. Cant miss it. We will meet at 9am. and leave around 9:30 or when everyone is there. Let me know whos all in go to.

If i can get my tie rod sleeved by then im in, and my dad will tag along with me in his TJ

I'M IN, if things go ok on the church's 7Mile run on Saturday.

Replacing the engine wiring harness fixed trouble codes...first time in years with no check engine light!
Replacing radiator, water pump, fan clutch, thermostat and hoses solved overheating problem.

I'll meet you guys at the I-25 / Hwy 66 Park and Ride at 9AM (I'm 2.5 miles north).
It is at I-25 Exit # 243.

Yesterday, regular 85 octane gas was $2.56 at the U-Pump station in Lyons.

Mike

Im in! got my new track bar on today and picked up some spare parts. See you guys tomorrow morning. (i'll be in a black and green 2 door with a white TJ rubicon)

Sorry guys, I am not going to be able to make it. Had some work stuff come up. Hope you guys have fun.

Back