• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Snow gods have spoken

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
It's going to be an La Nina year, meaning tons of snow. :cheers:

Last edited:
La Niña is the proper nomenclature, dude. El is masculine, la is feminine. :read:

:anon: I normally don't miss those details.

I hope to buy one of these soon ...

007.jpg

When I woke up yesterday to this crappy cold weather I figured it was time to give up on summer and start focusing on winter. I too have been excited about the La Nina winter coming up. I have a Crystal Mountain seasons pass and a brand new pair of K2 Hellbent skis. Think snow...

When I woke up yesterday to this crappy cold weather I figured it was time to give up on summer and start focusing on winter. I too have been excited about the La Nina winter coming up. I have a Crystal Mountain seasons pass and a brand new pair of K2 Hellbent skis. Think snow...

Nice pair 179s or 189s? I'm looking at getting a rockered pair this year, I bought a pair of 215 Dynastar Downhills for all the hard stuff we had last year.

You all are jinxing our winter. :gag:

I have plenty of "wood like" surfaces to knock on, I think we are good. :D

Nice pair 179s or 189s? I'm looking at getting a rockered pair this year, I bought a pair of 215 Dynastar Downhills for all the hard stuff we had last year.

I totally reccomend the hellbents. I have a pair of the first year hellbents (wow almost 4 years old now) and they are my favorite ski purchase ever. They totally change how you ride powder.... I am very excited for the ski year as well.

I totally reccomend the hellbents. I have a pair of the first year hellbents (wow almost 4 years old now) and they are my favorite ski purchase ever. They totally change how you ride powder.... I am very excited for the ski year as well.

I'm looking at a pair of Kung Fujas, my outlaws have no camber left and were too heavy to begin with. If I can swing it a set of hell bents or pontoons are on my list.

Back