• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Make a Canadian NW chapter

We would need actual NAXJA members to get together to form a chapter. We have specific requirements for chapter formation. Go ahead and join the club, then maybe we can talk.

We would need actual NAXJA members to get together to form a chapter. We have specific requirements for chapter formation. Go ahead and join the club, then maybe we can talk.

.... should I join and cross my fingers that there will be a NW Canadian Chapter or should I wait until there is one before I join?

It's a bit of a catch 22 isn't it!

.... should I join and cross my fingers that there will be a NW Canadian Chapter or should I wait until there is one before I join?

It's a bit of a catch 22 isn't it!

If your the type to wait for someone else to do it, then yes.. wait.

OR, you could join as a member and do the work yourself to form a Chapter based upon the guidelines. Thats how every chapter to date has been formed.

Hey foress_89, I guess we will need to form an eastern chapter with Ontario and Quebec and let those other two guys have the west coast.

Who needs tar sands and marijuana anyway.

for the OP,
try and be realistic, the likelihood of there ever being a Canadian chapter are very, very, low.
This board has been a great service to me since I bought my Cherokee, if you take it for what you can get form it, it will be for you too.

Now if you look at how many members each chapter has, it's more likely they have more members per chapter, then we have up here across Canada combined. Add that to the distances we'd have to cover for meetings, trail runs, etc...

Back