• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Summit 15x8 steel wheels?

cmb2008

NAXJA Forum User
Gentlemen; The steel wheels on the 1999 are original with all the original rust plus some.

I noticed Summit has steel wheels for $37 or so.

Any good? Anybody have any?

I have no intention of going with a tire that is any bigger than a 10 ply 235-75-15. Gravel shale roads being the reason for the 10 ply. Plus being a daily driver.

If you want the most comments you should post up a link to the item.

Not many here are going to go to summitracing.com and search for "$37 wheel".

And ain't rust a "B"!

those are crager "soft 8's", quite possibly one of the most common aftermarket wheel in the jeep world.... theyre cheap, and plentifull.... lots of people sell them with a set of tires, just because they are so cheap. might as well get new ones.

i run em, but have nothing to say about em. theyre a wheel, that works great, looks OK.

those are crager "soft 8's", quite possibly one of the most common aftermarket wheel in the jeep world.... theyre cheap, and plentifull.... lots of people sell them with a set of tires, just because they are so cheap. might as well get new ones.

i run em, but have nothing to say about em. theyre a wheel, that works great, looks OK.

Agree, very common, good wheels.

Back