• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's a brand that we love to hate..

Fender flare Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
but if you were "Givin" a gift certificate.. what would you do?

A: Sell It..
B: Use it for the XJ flat fender flares
Flatxj.jpg

C: Use it for XJ Cut-out flares
CutoutXJ.jpg

D: Use it for ZJ Cut out flares (eek.. they ugly IMO)
zj.jpg

Get a set of cutouts for the 5-9. I actually like the way they look on a ZJ.

If everything goes good. I should be installing the flat fender flares sometime soon.

Thanks for the votes guys.. Wife gave me the choice of Sell it or Cut-outs..

Judging from this picture...

DSC00535.jpg

I'd go with the ZJ flares. :dunno:
Hey hey hey.. Its going back together.. Just refreshing the motor.. and axles..and..suspension and..and.. Ok.. i didnt intend for its current status.. But its a project I'm having fun with:jester:

it WILL be back on the trail.. My goal is your birthday TSF run in 2011.. :shhh:

Flats.......or buy something you can sell easily to get cash for something else?

Here's a thought, are those flat fenders going to work if you've trimmed your fenders? By the looks of it, if you want to stuff anything bigger than a 33...those fender flares won't let you.

~Scott

sell it an build some tube flat fenders.

I like the flat fender flair, but would probably buy to use as a mock up to integrate into a cage.

I personally think the flats are fugly. They don't flow with the lines of an XJ. CJ,YJ,TJ, yes. XJ no.

I personally think the flats are fugly. They don't flow with the lines of an XJ. CJ,YJ,TJ, yes. XJ no.

Holy crap... your still alive?

Back