• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wilson Fab Works - Summer Sale: 20% off

What are your storage drawers running? Do you have specs, pricing, options, etc? What is the window storage rack mentioned in your catalog? Inquiring minds want to know...

What are your storage drawers running? Do you have specs, pricing, options, etc? What is the window storage rack mentioned in your catalog? Inquiring minds want to know...

I have updated my website with the products in question.

Working on the product options right now...

Screen-shot-2010-08-09-at-3.37.36-PM.png

I see the pics you have of your bumpers are on a pre 96 XJ. Do your bumpers also work with 97-01? Also do you have pics of your bumpers unmounted?

Last edited:
The mounting of the bumpers are the same both years, the real difference in the rear is the tail light style is different.

On the website there is photos of the front bumper unmounted, I don't currently have any of the rear bumper.

lol, when I saw your drawers I said I'd buy one... guess its time to put my money where my mouth is.

Do you include instructions on how to bolt it down? Does it come with the hardware to do so?

I've been looking at that triple fan setup. Can you PM me a cost and shipping to 98604. Thanks Much!

lol, when I saw your drawers I said I'd buy one... guess its time to put my money where my mouth is.

Do you include instructions on how to bolt it down? Does it come with the hardware to do so?

I will include all the bolts for securing it, requires some drilling though fender wells. But also works very good.

I will include all the bolts for securing it, requires some drilling though fender wells. But also works very good.

Sweet.

Next time I'm in Ca, we'll be talking.

What all has to be trimmed to fit the drawers? I have my sub installed in the cubby area and wanted to make sure it would work with the sub. How much would shipping be to 42420? Thanks!

My XJ is a 1999, if that matters any.

I do not currently have a manual for it, but here are the steps needed to install it:

1. Trim radiator support, this allows for the fans to slide in and out.
  2. Remove stock Fans and replace clutch fan studs with bolts.
  3. Install coolant temperature sensor probe, this is done by cutting the upper heater hose and installing the supplied T fitting.
  4. slide the new fan array into position.
  5. Connect the wiring harness that is pre-wired, if you got the digital gauge you may decide to install it on your dash.
  6. Connect the fused link to your positive battery terminal.

I will try to put together a detailed manual with photos tomorrow or later tonight.

Here are some more photos of the cooling fan setup and some of the sensor hookup options and the notches you need to cut in the upper radiator support.

You will notice two different sensor locations, this is just how my jeep is setup. Yours might not be able to use the sensor location on the thermostat housing.

Cooling Fans01.jpg

Cooling Fans02.jpg

Cooling Fans03.jpg

Cooling Fans04.jpg

Cooling Fans05.jpg

Cooling Fans06.jpg

Cooling Fans07.jpg

Back