• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1997-01 fiberglass front fenders!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow great price! Question for ya, If I was to come down there, would you be able to make me a set to work with my jeep 2500 headlights? They go into the fender a little an inch or two.

price point?

more pictures?

looks like a good fit.

they are a great fit. if you click on the picture the price is there. ill get more pictures up on the store for you.

wow great price! Question for ya, If I was to come down there, would you be able to make me a set to work with my jeep 2500 headlights? They go into the fender a little an inch or two.

we dont make the fenders here so i can do it for you. baja shop has someone make them.

I'm pretty sure these are made by Mike at McQueen Prototype. Its right down the street from my shop. He's a great guy that really knows how to make fiberglass parts right.

http://www.mpdfiberglass.com/

yup thats who makes them.

so.. i dont get it, is it 180 for the pair or a piece? and to defeat the shipping is it possible to drive down there and pick it up?

you can just come pick them up for sure. just let us know before so i can get them here. they are $180 each. the option for store pick up is in the check out section of the cart.

id like to see the fit going to the A pillar and along the door. at the header panel as well. and the hood line... hell, just everything but closer and more off it. ha! but they do look good and like nothing else on the marker. price point is fair too.

and its cool that you guys listed the specs of the rigs. glad to know the rig in the picture has the same lift and size tires im running. makes it easy to kind of imagine how mine would look. haha.

Last edited:
Those pictures are good Tom, the larger of them all would be fine with me haha. Upload them into a directory on the side and link the folder?

I may just be placing an order with you guys soon for a set of these. Still can't decide how hot I am on them, but I suppose there's only one way to find out. :D

hey tom,
Picked up a set two weekends ago from your shop. Wow those fenders are amazing in both fit and finish. Took me no time to put them on i didnt have to trim or try and get them to fit. There are dimples where you drill the holes to mount and they were dead on where my bolt holes where. A+ would recommend to anyone.
Thanks.
P1010454.jpg

P1010453.jpg

Apologies in advance for the hijack (the flares look awesome, by the way), but:

JGLsO.jpg

Did you guys happen to make the front bumper on that XJ, or know who did? I'm really liking it - nice and simple but effective.

hey tom,
Picked up a set two weekends ago from your shop. Wow those fenders are amazing in both fit and finish. Took me no time to put them on i didnt have to trim or try and get them to fit. There are dimples where you drill the holes to mount and they were dead on where my bolt holes where. A+ would recommend to anyone.
Thanks.
glad you like them. these things fit so good its strange. thanks for the pics of them on too.

sorry we didn't make that bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back