• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello X2

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
Its official the family will be moving to Bremerton in October and I will follow in December. We are moving to Jackson park navy housing, I was wondering if anyone lived in that area. Sean is a copy cat as soon I posted that I was moving he decided that he wanted to follow.

Lol Welcome to you as well. Haven't been to that side of the water.

Lulz. See you up there paul!:callme:

Its official the family will be moving to Bremerton in October and I will follow in December. We are moving to Jackson park navy housing, I was wondering if anyone lived in that area. Sean is a copy cat as soon I posted that I was moving he decided that he wanted to follow.

I would pay good money for a couple Carneasada burritos from Robertos. :) Or a Sombreros..

Welcome to the NW guys! I hope some sunshine follows you. I moved up here from SoCal about 6 years ago. Summers up here are off the hook.

Look forward to wheeling with you guys.

I would pay good money for a couple Carneasada burritos from Robertos. :) Or a Sombreros..

Welcome to the NW guys! I hope some sunshine follows you. I moved up here from SoCal about 6 years ago. Summers up here are off the hook.

Look forward to wheeling with you guys.

I'll over night you one

:D:D There`s rock hill climbs , rock mounds , mud holes with water and some off camber spots ,bugs, dust ,close and easy to get to and what more could you ask for :speepin:

Welcome crew of the Nimitz!

I live right near Bremerton, moved here about 1.5 years ago.

Back