• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RWK Haus Supply

FiveNdime

NAXJA Forum User
I would HIGHLY recommend these guys for any of your axle needs. Robert the owner has went above and beyond with the great pricing and shipping costs. I also got a faulty set of gears that was not his fault but the company that he is a dealer for. He went above and beyond again to get me taken care of with sending the bad set back and shipping me a new set. Again, you get a great :NAXJA: discount and fast shipping.

A year later, and Robert is still ON POINT! I had some loose caps on my pass. inner Yukon axle and contacted Robert via email(which he responded almost immediately!). He told me what I needed to do and how he would handle it.

I got time to pull the axle, sent him a few pix, got the mailing address, went to UPS and relayed a tracking number to him. A few minutes later I was rewarded with a tracking number from HIM, telling me my replacement axle would be here the next day...........and i'll be damned if it wasn't sittin' at my doorstep after work today.

I wasn't even in a rush for this. It's refreshing to know there are still people out there that understand you and can make things like this happen.

Thanks Robert, I got the joint installed and will be tossin' it back in today and might even go wheelin' this weekend after all!! I'm kinda glad I left my tools all scattered out on the bench instead of putting them all back up now. :)

Its was those 30 sec or maybe a min on my part, that made your experience a not so bad one. Yeah the axle had to come out. But with just a small portion of time on my end, of handling it, it was made in to a positive experience.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><o:p><FONT face=
</o:p>
However sad it is, that just good ole fashion customer service, is given, and that constitutes a very happy customer that praises it, I will take it. Due to so many companies stringing you out for way to long, or not wanting to deal with you, or just refusing to, its brought the customer to expect that type of service, as the norm. Then a customer gets service he/she deserves (like in this case), it's like you just gave them a million bucks.
<o:p></o:p>
Your welcome Tony.<o:p></o:p>
And thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.<o:p></o:p>

Back