• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ZJ seats.........

truckntractorhick

NAXJA Forum User
ok next jeep project is some black leather ZJ seats so from my research ive found out ZJs will bolt in and WJ im not sure...... but anyways my research says the power in the seats only needs power and ground! thats awesome :)
question 1. is my research correct?
question 2. if they are heated seats how can i wire them??
question 3. is there any good leather restoring kits u've used since the leather has wrinkles??

Thanks!!! :compwork:

The seat adjustments just require a positive and negative, the heated function works through a dash switch. Im currently swapping out my fabric power seats for leather heated seats in my ZJ and I have to swap out the entire dash harness and do a little custom wiring to the seats themselves to make the heating function work. I havent started putting the interior back together yet though. You might be able to just run power to the switch and wire up the seats from there.

Back