• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocker Guards/Rust problem

stpatty77

NAXJA Forum User
I just bought a 99 cherokee sport, it has some rust on the rockers just before the rear wheels any thoughts on how to fix this should I build rocker guards into the jeep itself? just patch it any thoughts and pics would be great I will post pics later.

Oh yeah the jeep is mostly my commuter it has a 2" bb and 30" tires right now someday it will go up to 31's maybe 32's but not until these tires wear out

I just bought a 99 cherokee sport, it has some rust on the rockers just before the rear wheels any thoughts on how to fix this should I build rocker guards into the jeep itself? just patch it any thoughts and pics would be great I will post pics later.

Oh yeah the jeep is mostly my commuter it has a 2" bb and 30" tires right now someday it will go up to 31's maybe 32's but not until these tires wear out

Many have gone to cutting out the rockers and installing 2x 1/4' wall tube

search rocker replacement and there are tons of threads about it

Back