• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you have left to do before ColoradoFest

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
OK, here is the required, what do you have to do before ColoradoFest thread. Post up.

I picked up a tranny and need to swap it in.(done)

I need to drill and tap a steering box.

I need to put limit straps on the front and rig a suck down winch.

I have a spot on the drip rail that I need to sand and paint.

I need to clean up the wiring on the CB and possibly install a 2 meter radio.

I need to helicoil a frame rail for the tranny cross member

If I can find the coin, I need a new windshield.

Last edited:
Get rid of t-case drop.

Put on new HD tranny crossmember.

Weld on frame stiffners

Weld on rock sliders

Fix rear brake line issue

Put in newer seats

Put on new Trac Bar

New Tie Rod Ends

Oil Change

Hood Vents

Front Axle Seals

install pass seat,shocks,shock mounts,new upper and lower arms,pull t case and install seals studs and cable shifter mount,front yoke,drive shafts,new diff covers,rear wheel spacers ,all fluids, fab and install rock rails,front u joints and alloys then see if it runs drives. thats just what I can remember who wants to come help on saturday??????

Normally I wouldn't post in a thread like this so people won't realize how slow I am... but oddly enough I feel like I'm running out of things that need to get done.

I need to try and get the front brake lines to stop rubbing on everything. Give the interior a good cleaning. Check all the bolts/nuts I've messed with recently. Maybe I'll fab up new front swaybar mounts if I feel like it. :shocked:

install pass seat,shocks,shock mounts,new upper and lower arms,pull t case and install seals studs and cable shifter mount,front yoke,drive shafts,new diff covers,rear wheel spacers ,all fluids, fab and install rock rails,front u joints and alloys then see if it runs drives. thats just what I can remember who wants to come help on saturday??????

huh.gif

Normally I wouldn't post in a thread like this so people won't realize how slow I am... but oddly enough I feel like I'm running out of things that need to get done.

I need to try and get the front brake lines to stop rubbing on everything. Give the interior a good cleaning. Check all the bolts/nuts I've messed with recently. Maybe I'll fab up new front swaybar mounts if I feel like it. :shocked:

x2, I have to rotate the tires and do front brake pads. It'd be nice to have the tire carrier done, but it doesn't really matter.:woohoo:

drill knuckles and pitman to install new steering (woohoo!!!)

possibly bumpstop front, as i rub like crazy

oil change

get something figured out for tcase skid

Rear axle swap, gears front and rear, rear lunch box locker, fender trim it was way to hot yesterday, sliderz, mount spare, fluid check and oil change.

work, work more, work even more....

steering if i can convince led...i have an idea....led always has a way

hitch on the tow rig
tags on the trailer
clean the tent.
adjust valve lash on the tow rig
find my big ass cooler and fill it with beer...gonna try and bring some rocky mountain brewery goodness....

winch if i find one at the right price....

did i miss any thing mike?

Hook up e-brake cables
Replace broken stereo mount
Repair passenger door wiring
Replace ignition cables, distributor cap and rotor
Replace rear shocks

...and if I'm really feeling adventurous, install rear quarter guards and belly skid :thumbup:

Don't you mean "replace rear shock"?

I thought it was funny. :rolleyes:

down to reinstall tcase for the umteenth time, finish seat belts,cut off and remount upper control arm mount on front axle,adjust steering ,mount spare ,mount gas tank skidslap some paint on some stuff.... then on Tricias I gotta drill for new steering replace track bar end,and finish bolting down the cage mount her spare

Get rid of t-case drop.

Put on new HD tranny crossmember.

Weld on frame stiffners

Weld on rock sliders

Fix rear brake line issue

Put in newer seats

Put on new Trac Bar

New Tie Rod Ends

Oil Change

Hood Vents

Front Axle Seals

All done minus the Sliders and stiffners that are being welded on today. And the axle seals will be put on hold.

Back