• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Factory CD Players repairable?

StevieRT

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody know of someone or someplace that will repair the factory Cd players for a decent price, I have 2 that need to get the front speaker outputs fixed. I really hate to just throw these out because of such a stupid problem cause everything works on them except no front speakers. If not does anyone have one for sale? Thanks in advance.

There is a guy on Ebay that sells them, out of georgia I think, prices are a bit above a good aftermarket unit, also jeepsareus has them but a tad on the stiff side, not as bad as what the junkyards want, whooooeeee, I have a couple of OEM am/fm/cass players if you want :D I replaced one of mine with a jensen am/fm/cd bluetooth head unit from cardomain.com with a mounting plate and harness adapter, 4 pioneer speakers for under $270.

There is another guy on ebay that also repairs factory systems. He tried to buy my Infinity am/fm/cd/cassette but was outbid. He seems knowledgeable and reasonably priced if I had sent the unit to him for repair. His ebay user ID is Caradiodoc and his name is Randy. I have his phone number but do not want to list it here.

Back