• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ordering ColoradoFest 2010 Shirts

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
JohnJohn is doing the ColoradoFest Tshirts this year, along with the ColoradoFest 2010 magnetic badge for your vehicles. The magnetic badges are only available to event attendees.

JohnJohn will give me the web link shortly so you can all order your shirts. He will give us a cutoff date so they can be available to be picked up in BV. You can arrange delivery as well for a fee.

The shirts are not included in the ColoradoFest 2010 event fee.

cofest-shirtfrontSS_web-500x500.jpg
cofest-shirtbackBOTH_web-500x500.jpg

cofest-shirtfrontLS_web-500x500.jpg

http://www.traildriven.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=37_35_36&product_id=49

Last edited:
As promised...

ColoradoFest 2010 Shirt Order Link

Short Sleeves start at $16.45
Long Sleeves start at $19.45

...post up here is you have any questions

Thanks for supporting a long time member and buying your shirts from me. :kissyou:

What do we do if we just want to get our shirts at the campground, doesn't seam to be an option for that on the order site?

I didn't mention it because I didn't think there would be a problem but we have a minimum number of shirts that need to be ordered to make this happen, so you folks need to get your orders in ASAP so we can get the supplies ordered and start printing these.

Can't wait to see everybody at ColoradoFest.

I didn't mention it because I didn't think there would be a problem but we have a minimum number of shirts that need to be ordered to make this happen, so you folks need to get your orders in ASAP so we can get the supplies ordered and start printing these.

Can't wait to see everybody at ColoradoFest.

Just ordered 6 shirts.

2 shirts orderd.

Thanks JohnJohn! :thumbup:

We currently have 14 shirts ordered. We really need to get that doubled for me to break even, and do the shirts Thanks for all of you who have ordered so far.

As the site says we need 25 shirts ordered by the 12th to get them done on time, so spread the word. Those of you that ordered other things, and did not choose a shipping option, I will bring them to CoFest with me.

Thanks again for supporting one of your own. :)

Unfortunately I cannot make it this year due to a training class I have been scheduled to attend. However I purchased a shirt to help the cause and reach the quota. Thanks JohnJohn.

We reached it. So the ordering will stay open till the 23rd.

THERE WILL BE NO EXTRAS SOLD AT THE EVENT. If you want a CoFest 2010 shirt you must pre-order before the 23rd.

Once the 50th shirt is sold, ordering will close. That's right folks you will have one of only 50 shirts made.

Back