• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ColoradoFest Signup thread

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
Post up in this thread if you are planning on attending and what dates. The $20 event fee will be collected at BV.

Also post if you have any special needs or trail requests.

I'm planning on being up there for the over-nighter through Saturday. Hopefully they won't have a problem with me parking my truck up at the group site with my truck-tent...... otherwise...... I may be camping with Mike..... :D

I'm planning on coming down for the whole thing :D

It'll be a great vacation before school.

Wife & I will get in mid Monday and leave Sunday AM, resed a RV spot for my camper.

Me Trish and both kids and 2 jeeps with any luck, Sunday to sunday

Dammit - work issues. Another supervisor will be out due to an injury...... I may not be able to make this event now...... :mad:

I'm not sure now, the kid is supposed to be at some international music festival with the COS Youth Symphony all that week. I'll try to find out for sure shortly.

I double checked and we have the group site for Sunday before as well.

I'll be passing through there on Friday, so I'll stop by for the BBQ and campfire that evening. I'll head to Denver early the next morning, so no wheeling this time for me.

Slight change...
I'll be arriving on Thursday evening, and going on the Tincup run on Friday before the BBQ.:roll: I'm camping 2 nights, (tent) still leaving early on Saturday.

I'll likely be there to wheel Friday, stay over for BBQ/Raffle and head home Saturday.:clap:

Ima be there a couple days at least but not sure what days yet....depends on my work situation.

Back