• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rough country control arms

fasteddieyj

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to be pulling the front axle out of my Jeep this weekend to take care of a few things and am thinking that it might be a good time to upgrade the arms. Been looking at the new Rough Country arms but am having a hard time finding any reviews of them. They seem like a good deal for the money. Any one have any real world experience with them? TIA

I've been looking into the longarm kit, so far they seem to be great for the money providing that you have a Aw4..

I got the xj long arm kit.
Beefy as hell, great quality, and nice guys to talk to.

I am having a hell of a time installing them because I have hd off road stiffeners.

There are definately alot better arms available,spend your $ wisely!

I have the short arm version and have been running it for some time now,ive been really happy with there arms.there's a lot of people that bash on rough country but I think they make great products and you can't beat the price.

I keep going back and forth between control arms and lunch box locker for the front. Wish I could find nice set of used arms. Can't financially do both right now. Now I'm in the control arm mode although it probably won't take much to get me into locker mode. The one thing I do see being a negative on the Rough Country arms is that I only have about 3" of lift.

I just bought some of there uppers for my XJ. I got tired of changing the bushings on my RE arms so I bought the RC arms. Two friends of mine have upper and lower RC arms they look and work great so I bought some for my uppers. So far they are great! I got a good deal on them as well. A friend of mine order everything for the front end of his jeep and my control arms at the same time, RC cut us a good deal and was even fair on shipping.

Back