• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

White xj on Chevy frome

Smittty9785

NAXJA Forum User
Today i was driving on 213 out in Oregon City. Say a white xj what looked like to be on 37's -40's sitting on a chevy frame.. anyone know who that is?

this?
DSC02622.jpg

DSC02623.jpg

That looks really dumb.

What's a frome?

and scott, no its not that thing.. the one i saw actually looked really nice.. the guy did a nice job on it. the frame was nicely tucked under the body. that thing just looks silly...

and scott, no its not that thing.. the one i saw actually looked really nice.. the guy did a nice job on it. the frame was nicely tucked under the body. that thing just looks silly...
Should of seen it in person.:wierd:

im sure it looked ok in Person. but by the pics... why in the world does it have skid steer tires on the front? BTW im getting my front axle done and my rear is already done so ill be cruising right along shortly.

Id roll it....................... over

Tech question: How many wheel horsepower do those flames add? I've heard an array of numbers.

Thanks,
Adam

+10% base
+ 2% for every can of shitty beer consumed.
+ 5% for the phrase "hold my beer and watch this"

A robust 39%! And some people have the nerve to criticize heavy drinkers. :lickout:

I gotta say I'm jealous though, that hybrid looks considerably more beast than mine. I would ditch the flames and get rid of the budget Toyota-guy look where the body is lifted soo far off the frame you can see right through the vehicle between them.

should have seen the one out in Oregon city..it was very nice. soon ill be rollin high again.

Back