• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brairwood/Wagoneer Trim

Begster

NAXJA Forum User
I was wondering if anyone knew of any sources to get some of the trim that goes around the woodgrain found on a Brairwood?

This stuff:
DSC_0417.jpg

DSC_0539.jpg

I need to replace one of my fenders on my '91, and this piece got bent during the accident.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks John. I couldn't find anything on their e-bay store, but I did manage to find the piece I need from mopardiscountparts.com, or at least they listed it on their site.

Glad I only need one, $25 for that piece.

All of those Internet OEM parts sites are just different front-ends on the same trademotion back-end database. They list the parts in the database, not the parts that are available. The actual parts come out of the same dealer network as your local dealership. About the only thing they are really good for is finding out the price on something, but you still got no idea if the part is available anywhere.

X2.

Heck, even teamcherokee is the same sometimes, their stuff is a mix of dealership backend and Crown.

On the other hand, if it's on fleabay, it's probably some 70 year old lady / college kid with an entire house full of car parts, trying to pay their rent.

Back