• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dave aka Glue n Tape ?

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
I tried searching :conceited

WTF happened to Dave ? Why did he not show up for the Fest ?

Can't find any info anywhere ? what'd i miss ? i heard about the convoy morning incident, but ? ? ?

we missed ya buddy :rattle:

I tried searching :conceited

WTF happened to Dave ? Why did he not show up for the Fest ?

Can't find any info anywhere ? what'd i miss ? i heard about the convoy morning incident, but ? ? ?

we missed ya buddy :rattle:

I am sooo bummed... I missed it. We had some issues on Thursday morning.. worked got them correct. Headed out Friday Morning.. and the Jeep in my little convoy, started having overheating issues as we hit TroutDale.. We dinked around limped out to Hood River and finally, we needed to just turn around. It wasn't going to make it.

Ended up just camping locally, friday and sat night... starring at mount adams... knowing you guys were on the other side... having a blast..

It was a huge bummer..

I was really looking forward to hanging out with you again. :cheers:

mine too, Willow kept asking when you guys were gonna be there... she brought a friend this time, but they really didn't have any other pre-teen / teens to hang with

And i had to drink beer with Dustin, Ryan and those wierd guys from up north all weekend...

: (

yeah, I definitely missed running some trails with you guys this year too. I had a blast last year.

-Brian

Back