• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Help asap if you have a jeep u can help

dodge em

NAXJA Forum User
Going to buy spacers in 20 min, how much in any is there supposed to be a differench in height in the body lines from front to rear?

My rear has 4" leafs and is sitting 3.75 inches higher in the rear. off the body lines. Fenders are trimmed and it had a 3" lift on it when i got it but no spacers, blocks in the rear.

if its supposed to sit level them im screwed but if not i want it to be right, so .75 1" 1.5" 1.75 or 2" are my options.

thank you for any reply

Stock the XJ sits about 1/2-1" nose down. Personally I wouldn't use spacers at all for the front, in your case. I would use 3" to 3.5" springs. Maybe 2" lift springs and a spacer. 3.5" is just to much to try to make-up with spacers.

He said it had a 3" lift on it before he started... Now he wants to go with spacers in the front in order to make up some of the difference... His question was whether or not he could get advice on using the bodyline for a measurement reference...

Back