• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4X4 service in Montana?

steveareno

NAXJA Forum User
Is there a 4X4 shop in Montana that you recommend for service - axle work and retrofit?

Western , Missoula would be preferable. Yes, a big damn state which I have bought a home and relocating my XJ.

FYI -
Jeff is no longer in Missoula, he has relocated to Billings at Big Sky 4x4 - 406-381-3571.
Any other suggestions on shops?

FYI -
Jeff is no longer in Missoula, he has relocated to Billings at Big Sky 4x4 - 406-381-3571.
Any other suggestions on shops?

Damn, I didn't know he'd relocated. He was the only guy in Missoula I'd ever personally dealt with, and was damn good with 4wd vehicles.

I've never had personal dealings with them, but I have heard good things about J&K Customs, 406-541-2119.

Best of luck. You might send Willie a message at the Montana Back Roads site, he'd be more than willing to steer you in the right direction.

Jeremy at J & K customs 406 541 2119 can help you out with a lot and if he cant he knows who can. id also check out the Montana Backroads Club and the Mountain Jacks Club, both from Missoula area. More than a few guys in the clubs are mechanics in local shops. there are some other 4x4 shops in the area but i do not recall their names.

Back