• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 4-Door body bits...

5-90

NAXJA Forum User
All -
The week-end after Thanksgiving, I'm going to get to work trying to dismember the 1989 4-door that I got (got it for the transmission - the rest of the truck came with.)

It's a bit dinged up, but there's some useful stuff if you don't mind. It's red.

Most of the front clip was gone when I got it (no fenders, header, headlamp buckets, or whatever,) and most of the rest is a bit beat up, but it's still potentially useful if you don't mind banging a panel here and there.

The cowl forward of the windscreen is spoken for, and anything that unbolts easily (engine and such) I plan on keeping - as well as the lift kit (which is eventually going to go under my 88.) I also need half of the roof, so I can get rid of my sunroof. I'm also keeping the hood to go on my 88 once I paint it, and the white hood on my 88 is already spoken for (but I don't recall by whom.)

However, if anyone needs anything - the more you take, the less I have to get recycled. Cutting will happen with either a Sawzall or an angle grinder - since I don't have Oxyacetylene at the moment.

I'll answer questions, and I'll take pix with my Treo if you want - and first come, first served. You draw the lines, I make the cuts.

1989 XJ four-door body, all doors present (it's the old URF "trash challenge" rig, so nothing is pristine...)
No fenders present
Most side window glass gone
Floorboards have had a cage welded to them, so that is of "limited utility" unless you need a small patch.
Transmission tunnel is in good shape.

Again, if you PM and ask me nicely, I'll take pics. My Treo isn't the best, but you can get the idea.

Payment? I got it for free, and you'll be saving me some hauling. If you've got some stuff you don't want, you can bring it along, since I'm going to be starting the WiP Parts Exchange around here anyhow... But, if you don't bring anything, I don't mind.

PM for contact details. I plan to get started on Saturday, 25NOV at about 1300 - I'm not a morning critter...

5-90

Back