• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full Traction???

all the components they give you in the kit besides the sway bar discos are well designed and well built. the mounting brackets do hang low on the front and with larger tires there is a lot of rubbing on the controll arms (they may have a bend in the newer kits to eliminate this)
But you have to rember when buying this kit that a L....O....T.... more needs to be considered when going to 6" of lift right off the bat with this kit you will need a SYE and shocks.
i personally have the kit and like it alot it performs great and keeps power on the ground both front and rear

yea i already have a sye and a new tom woods CV DS. i dont know what shocks im going to go with. Im just looking for a quality and durable long arm kit.

bj-666 said:
(they may have a bend in the newer kits to eliminate this)

Not yet. Steve still hasn't gotten back to me on them as far as a date.....we all know how that goes......I wouldn't expect it any time soon.

nice pics 53 guy! I cant wait to go back to crozet...soon! Its only a 2 hour drive from my school, anyway Im looking at the Full Traction kit also and was wondering if people just got the kits direct from them? thanks

Back