• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tires for nwfest... What would you use

RedJeep2.0

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
A 35 15.50 swamper SX that don't air down at all, on a 2 inch offset wheels ( stick out like full size)
or a 35 12.50 AT on a 3.75 backspace wheel
what would you do for NWFest?

Of the two it sounds like the SX's would be best...however maybe overkill. I hear the conditions mean AT tires would be no good.

~Scott

are you locked? I would personally use the AT's over having a tire stick out 3 feet. BFG AT's are a great tire, and should do well on the rocks.

Sounds like there will be some snow & alot of mud so swamper is what Id use.

I'd go with the Swamper. The ATs will suck in the woods, and probably not even do as well on the rocks if they're wet or covered in loose gravel or snow patches.

I think you should go Hybrid.. the Swampers in the back and AT's up front party1:

It will look AWESOME ! !

My bro's XJ kills most rigs with his AT's even in the soupy stuff, they are General Grabbers. I know TORX can attest to that statement. Its a freak of nature that rig, cause some how he never gets stuck unless he gets hung up from underneath.

If there is allot of mud I would go swampers......otherwise go AT's

Back