• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 A/C equipment.

austinaubinoe

NAXJA Forum User
got the condenser, that black cylinder, and 2 sensors that unscrew from the system.

Also have some metal lines running off the condenser that I removed with the special disconnect tool so you could have those.

Probably gonna trash them when my dad says to clear my junk out, but maybe someone needs this.

If these are the same as the ones on a 99 (I think they are) any chance I could get the sensors and lines/black cylinder? I already have a condenser. Thanks! :cheers:

If you're within a few hours of Worcester (forget what part of NY you're in) I can drive on out... check my threads in the NAC classifieds, I've got a bunch of misc parts listed for cheap/free you can have your pick of.

(unless you junked it all already)

You should know that the desiccant bag inside that drier canister will be useless by now if it has been open to air this whole time kastein. Its purpose is to remove moisture from the AC system, when left open to the air it keeps absorbing moisture, that's why new ones come with plugs in the ports.

good point :dunno: think it's like a silica gel dessicant, which you can bake for a while to force the water back out of?

Back