• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to buy sleeping pad / foam ?

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
I was hoping to get a few foam pads for under the sleepin bags. But i dont wanna spend a fortune. I looked at big 5 and Dicks and both were extremely pricey for what i wanted.

Any suggestions on some place local to find some for semi-cheap ?

Last time I was in Fred Meyer they had a whole stack of those cheapo ones just sitting out on the floor. This kind of stuff, in person lengths.

Wheelchair+Pad+Convoluted+Foam+Cushion.jpg

Fred Meyer has the style pictured above with and without eggshell texture and camping style roll up pads. foam is in the hardware section and roll up is in the camping section.

Hows things Rod?

Jamez

Costco has the good memory foam on sale - you will want to put a cover on it though. Maybe a couple twin sheets sewn together opposite directions?

LOL Batman sheets

It's all about the Coleman Auto-air bed. lay it in the tent. flip a switch and come back 10 minutes later to a good night sleep!

I bought an airmatress for $5 at Big Lots.

I found some 1" thick 4'X3' (approx) foam at Fred Meyers today for $6.50 each. Not body length, but they'll cover shoulders to knees at least. Much better than the Colman pads that were on sale for $16.00 each. we'll see how well they work this week : )

I looked at yoga mats as well, and they were $19.00 for the cheaper ones...

Back