• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

no nw fest for me...

anders88xj

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I was hoping to go to nwfest but I tore my acl wakeboarding. I wasn't able to get my jeep dialed in. I pulled my t case and have a sye I need to put on. I have few other things I need to do. So I havnt met many of u but if anyone wants to give me a hand that would be cool. I have some trails on my property that are fun for wheelin. I live in damascus. Hope everyone had fun at nw fest!

wish you were closer. i would help lol. ya i wont be able to make it to nw fest this year. got a new job and no vacation time. next year im going one way or another

That sucks. I'm not going either. Got most of my brakes done, then find out the rears are FUBAR, so I'm now debating re-doing the D35, or, use this as the opportunity to install, and dump money into, the D44.

Oh well. If I miss next year, that'll be the prefect trif*ck-ta!

still need to do the fan as well.... and there's no way I'm going without doing a shakedown run prior, so, no go.

Well, I was hoping to go to nwfest but I tore my acl wakeboarding. I wasn't able to get my jeep dialed in. I pulled my t case and have a sye I need to put on. I have few other things I need to do. So I havnt met many of u but if anyone wants to give me a hand that would be cool. I have some trails on my property that are fun for wheelin. I live in damascus. Hope everyone had fun at nw fest!
I got some time here and there and would be willing to lend a hand if you would like. PM me and let me know, my motor is blow in my jeep so I'm not going to be making it to NWfest either and with the motor gone in the jeep I am starting to have with draws from not being able to work on my jeep. Get ahold of me.

CJ

Thanks guys...I really don't want to give up on my jeep. It has just been so long since I've been able to enjoy it. I'm waiting for my new insurance to kick in so I can get MRI.

Back