• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

One more bumper request Custom 4x4 Fabrication rear bumpers...

VDoubleUVR6

NAXJA Forum User
...on your XJ. A 97+ would be preferable because I'd like to see what the black steel quater panel/end caps guards look like.

Yes I've searched but I came up pretty much empty.

Here's what they have on their site...
comp_rr.gif

And the rearson why I need it...
xj_tire_carrier.jpg

I need a place to put the spare and laying it in the trunk on the floor eats up all the space.

i have a c4x4 tapered front winch bumper and I love it. great company, great price. I always wanted to buy the rear with spare tire carrier, but never found the money

Here ya go. Have liked mine. Want to get the tire carrier at some point. When I go to 35s I will need to. The quarter guards are cool if you have stock fenders. When I cut mine, I had to cut the guards too. I just made slits and folded them. Don't have a close up and I'm busy painting. I could e-mail if you really want to see what I did for my trimmed fenders.

sideno.jpg

bumper.jpg

It is out of the way. The corners do a good job of protecting the tail lights. I don't sweat backing into anything. Have come down on everything hard. Including that rock! he he

I have the C4x4 rear on my 01. I have trimmed the quarter gaurds down to match the fender trimming I have done, and the tire carrier is not installed here, but i have it as well and it is a good peice as well.
loaded02a.jpg

Have you considered a RIGID?
DSCN1995.jpg

DSCN1998.jpg

~$600
But it takes awhile to get one, they're a little backed-up.

IslanderXJ said:
Have you considered a RIGID?

~$600
But it takes awhile to get one, they're a little backed-up.

I didn't know he had finally finished the design for people with cut corners. Can you post some more pics from side that show's what the whole jeep looks like with that bumper? And maybe some angle pics, and a close up of the latch? Thanks!!!!!!!!!

FYI: This is not my rig! But I still have pics.
DSCN2148.jpg

DSCN2147.jpg

DSCN1996.jpg

DSCN1999.jpg

DSCN1995.jpg

Do an Advanced search with the "Titles only" option for: "RIGID"

Thanks for the quick reply. I like most everything about the Rigid bumper more than any other out there. I'm still not sure about the screw down type latch?? and I'm not sure if I want to have a different carrier fab'd locally, or just modify his (tire sits to high for my tastes).

Did a search, still can't find any other pics of what the entire jeep looks like with the cut lower corner bumper installed. :(

I guess I'll try to email Rigid again....

Best I could find:
DSCN2002.jpg

Personaly I dont like it too much. Might do it if I ever go boatsides just to keep the waistline even.

EDIT: The reason you cant find anymore is becuase it was a custom order, IRC it was like +$50....

Sorry for the Hijack, back to your regularly scheduled C4x4 bumper/tire carrier thread.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back