• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre NWFest shakeedown run

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
Who is up for one this weekend? It's a toss up where I would like to go, Evans and Walker are both about equal distances from me. If you want to go and have a time/place preference post up.

There's a few guys running to Evan's this weekend from my local club. I'll be in Puyallup visiting family, however I'm rolling the Jeep down there to meet up with them.

If interested, I'll update once they decide a time/location to rendezvous

I wouldn't mind doing a run Sunday night ish at walker...but otherwise I work.

I believe I also have time off Tusday if someone wants to take a run to Walker then.

~Scott

I wouldn't mind doing a run Sunday night ish at walker...but otherwise I work.

I believe I also have time off Tusday if someone wants to take a run to Walker then.

~Scott

I'll let you know.

Any word on this? I'll be down around Evans this weekend to visit the father in law. Wouldn't mind making a run or even bringing him with to pop his offroad cherry.

anytime you want to go i can go wheelin, tuesday woudl be cool with me! Just pm me if that what you want to do!

What are your rig specs? I could be down for a run Tuesday...just need to finish my sliders install and grab a set of spare shafts.

~Scott

90 xj. 4.5" 35's lsd 8.8 rear lockright 30 front w/spare shafts 8000lb winch

I'll let you know if I can make tuesday happen...

at this point it's not looking good though.

~Scott

Scott do you still have your old rig?

is the majority of the xfer case linkage still there?

It should all be there...attached to the 242 I have sitting next to the rig in fact.

~Scott

So what are you rates for pulling random parts at the scotty picken pull?

Back