• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4xdoctor diff guard

KarlVP said:
It will fit any D30
Thanks! That's what I thought, but I it was curious that we were left off the fitment list.....:doh:

Should fit, heres another option. http://www.badapplefab.com/
I have them and love them. Shawn the owner is a good guy to deal with.

You can get Rockcrusher diff covers for about the same money FYI :chef:

I used to run the 4xdoctor diff guard. It was ok, but the bottom bolts kept getting ground up really bad, I had to replace them several times.

I run a Crane cover now, instead.

ZachMan said:
You can get Rockcrusher diff covers for about the same money FYI :chef:
For $70? Looks like it's $125...

cal said:
I used to run the 4xdoctor diff guard. It was ok, but the bottom bolts kept getting ground up really bad, I had to replace them several times.

I run a Crane cover now, instead.
Yeh, I'm with ya, for ultimate bashability, I think the front diff would be the place to spend the money. I'll likely go that way eventually. Right now, I need "something" as opposed to my nothing protecting that front end. And with my current budget, and time frame, I'm not thinking I can free up $100 plus to do it "right," or get it done in time for the next rock attack! How much did you pay for the Crane? approx?

ChuckstrPT said:
Yeh, I'm with ya, for ultimate bashability, I think the front diff would be the place to spend the money. I'll likely go that way eventually. Right now, I need "something" as opposed to my nothing protecting that front end. And with my current budget, and time frame, I'm not thinking I can free up $100 plus to do it "right," or get it done in time for the next rock attack! How much did you pay for the Crane? approx?

I think I paid somewhere around $170, but I don't remember for sure.

On a budget, I'd get a rock crusher. See above.

bowhunter said:
Should fit, heres another option. http://www.badapplefab.com/
I have them and love them. Shawn the owner is a good guy to deal with.

My brother bought me what is probably one of the first sets of these made, and I am very happy with them. They're quite nice, and price is reasonable. Sean seems like a great guy to deal with too, so if I had to buy them over again I'd still go with them. Two of my friends now run his guards as well.

Check out Poison Spyder Rock Rings. They are similar to the the bad apple design but use a 1/2 inch steel ring so the bolts are counter sunk to avoiding scraping the bolt heads off on rocks. I run these and have been very happy.

Back